Supply Related Complaints 18004250028 (or) 1912.(24/7)

Approach the local MEESEVA Center for applying the new connection service of category I,II,III,IV,VI and VII

You can download the printed New Connection Application Form here.

a) Ownership document for building / house

b) Village assistant certificate for agricultural connection.

c) Small scale industries certificate(for industrial)

a) Panchayat / Municipal approval; N. O. C from pollution control department, DM & HO and Inspector of Factories. N. O. C from civil supplies department for rice mills and license / permission from concerned department for Industrial connection.

b) Electrical Inspector approval for Cinema Theatres and all HT services.

Disclaimer: Though all efforts are made to publish accurate information, web masters do not take any responsibility for any inadvertent error. All those concerned are advised to cross check with the official data published from concerned offices of the TSNPDCL to ensure the correctness of the information provided herein.
Designed and maintained by -IT Wing. TSNPDCL.
Privacy Policy| Contact Us