Supply Related Complaints 18004250028 (or) 1912.(24/7)

The following category services of TSNPDCL are available through MEESEVA Centers

  • 1) Domestic Purpose
  • 2) Non-Domestic/Commercial
  • 3) Industrial
  • 4) Cottage Industries
  • 5) Street Light
  • 6) PWS/RWS water Schemes
  • 7) General (Govt.Schools/Religious places etc.)

  • Category-I
  • Category-II
  • Category-III
  • Category-IV
  • Category-VI(A)
  • Category-VI(B)
  • Category-VII

  •     i) Ownership Document (Sale deed/Gift deed).
  •     ii) Muncipality/Gram Panchayath permission.
  •     iii) SC/ST Certificates if applicable.
  •     iv) Owner's ID proof (Voter ID Card/Ration Card/PAN card/Aadhar Card/Passport).
  •     v) Existing Service connection latest month C.C.Bill and Payment receipt if available.
  •     vi) Three Nos.Passport size photographs.
  •     vii) Small scale industries certificate(for Industrial).

  •     i) Latest Month C.C.Bill and Payment receipt.

  •     i) Title Changed certificate from Municipality/Gram Panchayath.
  •     ii) Title Transfer Certificate available with MeeSeva Center (to be signed by both Transferor and Transferee).
  •     iii) Latest C.C.Bill and Payment Receipt.
  •     iv) Sale deed/Gift deed.

  •      i) Latest C.C.Bill and Payment Receipt.

Disclaimer: Though all efforts are made to publish accurate information, web masters do not take any responsibility for any inadvertent error. All those concerned are advised to cross check with the official data published from concerned offices of the TSNPDCL to ensure the correctness of the information provided herein.
Designed and maintained by -IT Wing. TSNPDCL.
Privacy Policy| Contact Us